1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Annapolis Veterinary & Wellness understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. We also participate with Scratch Pay, which offers simple, transparent payment plans. With Scratch Pay:
- Apply right from your smartphone or computer.
- NO hard credit inquiry for checking your options
- No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest
- Pay in full with no interest within 90 days or choose from a 12 or 24 month payment plan starting at 0% APR
- 1% donated to animals in need through one of Scratch Pay's 501(c)3 partner organizations
Apply for Scratch Pay by texting "PAY" to 213-296-0817 or visit www.ScratchPay.com
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .